Monday, October 20, 2008

Blogging-my cup of tea?

Hey All! Its me..the new victim of the blogger circuit..THANK YOU Manpreet ma'am for introducing me to this exciting new world! It's colourful, vibrant, classy, cheesy, beautiful, admirable, magnificient.....and the list could go on forever. For starters, even I was doubtful about my abilities as a blogger and looking through many blogging sites, my confidence level was at a big round '0'. Can I blog? Will I be able to hold my own among so many brilliant writers? I still don't know for sure...but it was ma'am's cajoling insistence that convinced me and here I am-doing something I never thought I would ever attempt! Now that I have begun, I hope that blogging shall turn out to be my cup of tea afterall!

2 comments:

Mampi said...

Good Girl
Now begin to post all your essays, speeches here,
and all your thoughts too.
I am so glad you are here on the blogworld.
I am going to be the first follower of yours.
Good Luck

Rajindarjit said...

Congratulations to you on your joining the new venture of blog- circle.

Wish you Good Luck!

Dhindsa