Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Christmas Spirit....

Love, Peace, Joy are tightly intertwined together in this very very special post for all my blogger friends...Hey hey hey....I know I am at fault!!! My disappearing act from this parallel (but oh so beautiful-*sigh*) world for the past few days is unpardonable and should not go unpunished…. However, I am sure my blogger friends would find it in their hearts to forgive me for this offence-I AM SORRY FRIENDS!

In keeping with the spirit of the season, I have a little something prepared (if it was in my hands, I would bake the best Christmas Cake for all of you and force feed it to you all-lol). But since it can't be done (another *sigh*), I have crafted with all my love, sprinkled loads of peace and added lots of prayers for all the joys in the world in this small token of appreciation for you….

I was honoured to receive so many awards for my blog some days back and they were weighing me down with the amount of support they expressed for me (thank you so much everyone).Many of my friends have already been bestowed with these awards and this was reason enough for me to spring into action with full force! The fruit of my labour lies above... I trust you will spread the cheer onward (you can reward as many people as you wish as long as they are not less than six). As for me, I would like to present this award to:
Mampi- for holding my hands in my baby steps on this world and guiding me just as a mother would (her blog is a literal heaven on earth, let me tell you)
‘A’- her comments truly ‘colour my blog with sunshine’ and her own blog is a wide window to her myriad but dewy thoughts
Yamini- for her patriotism and churning out creation after creation in praise of mine and her beloved motherland
Phoenix-the budding journalist who I know will go places, this lass is one person whose writings would make a wonderful autobiography
Leo-for his sheer genius and actually writing from the heart
Farah-for being truthful to the point of actually writing out her own wrongs
Army guy-for bringing us live action from the field and making us understand the glory of the Army life
River Soul-for soulful writings with a definite divine connection
Sandhya-for writing about her everyday life in a really really sweet manner(her blog is too sweet)
Smriti-for writing lovely everyday experiences in a simple yet subtle manner
Anwesa-for giving lovely lessons on life through simple compositions that touch the heart
Preethi-her compositions take me to a literary level of an outstanding calibre-its really magic!
Harshita-my new found friend, she has a class of her own
Trailblazer-his honest take on most of the issues around the world has left me flabbergastered!
Angel aka Fiducia-her poems touch the chords of my heart truely-she writes on everything and magnificiently at that!
Thank you everyone for patiently going through my post. I would also like to wish all of you a Very Very Happy New Year...may this year bring loads of surprises(good ones of course-hehe)for all of you.
Mithe
PS: Thank you Harshita (no link to her blog) and Born Vagabond for following me:)
Addition: Trailblazer, Phoenix,Ryn,Sandhya and Preethi have followed me too-thank you guys, you made my day :)
Another addition: 'A' gave this award back to me.Thank you friend-its an honour:)

24 comments:

yamini meduri said...

thanks a tonn dear......i cant teel u how happy i am.....your award made my day...!!!

the whole credit of this award goes to our country which helped me acheive it.....


thank you so much....!!!

ANWESA said...

thanx dear!!4 comin back n gifting ur frnds!!well,did u read my latest post?its sumthing different..

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

glad to see u back. :)

i surely would have punished u if u had not come with this lovely love-token for us :P..but yes nxt time i want a cake too ;)

thanks a lot mithe. i am out of words to convey my love n thanks to u. i felt honored to see my name there and the one liner before my name brought tears to me. it really feels great to be appreciated by writers like u.

wish u all d very best and a very happy new year ahead.

thank you mithe. :)

zirelda said...

What happy writing.

And who am I to complain about not being around?

It is nice to meet you. I'm sorry I didn't make it over here earlier.

I like your blog.

Mithe said...

@Yamini-you deserve it Yam! The country of course is the core of your writings but the way you have glorified each and every aspect shows your spirit and dedication-continuing all this for a whole month-phew! hats off!!

@Anwesa-I read your post and loved it Anwesa as always...you deserve this award because writings really touch my heart

@Preeti- You know, my first impresssion of your blog was what I wrote in that one liner-'its magic'! The layout, the compositions all pointed towards the same.So there! Thsi award goes to you from my heart..:)

@Zirelda-Why the sorry zirelda, I am glad you made it here!Its awesome to meet you too.I love your blog and blogrolled you at the first oppertunity! Thank you for visiting and your encouragement...:)

Born Vagabond said...

Aww...dat was sweet!!

Mampi said...

Oye, you are amazing chotu...
You are giving awards on awards to me.
This one is really special, because you have handcrafted it.
THank you.
My congrats to all those who touch the chords of your heart.

Phoenix said...

aww this is so sweeet!! im so touched yaar!!

*hugs*

mwuahs pouring in... really you made my year ending special.

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

First time I am hearing of all these people through your blog...let me go check them out

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

hey the army guy is gone.

Trailblazer said...

Thank you. And Merry Christmas.

Mithe said...

@Vagabond-Thanks

@Mampi-kya karun,the first person to cross my mind is always you with respect to any award.As you said it is not responding back or favouratism,I genuinely love your blog:)

@Phoenix-*hugs back* hope you display this on your blog...

@LVS-thanks for visiting my blog-do keep touring! Amidst all these blogs, I hope you found the time to surf through my compositions (lolz) but you really solved my purpose.I wanted people to visit these awesome blogs. Y
And yes, The Army Guy is gone.Maybe his bosses didnot allow him to continue for security reasons. Its sad though, I really enjoyed his blog...

@Trailblazer-no need for thanks g! You deserve it and this is my gift meant for a really really true blogger!:) Season's greetings to you too...

pisku said...

nice gesture.
Yes, it always helps u to write if u know a few are reading :)
Merry christmas to you too!

Sandhya said...

Oh my, that's a wonderful way to end this year!! Thank you so much Mithe! I come to your blog for the beautiful words you write, they are always so soothing.
Thank you again for this lovely gesture!!

Just call me 'A' said...

Thank You Thank You Thank YOU. This is so special. THANK YOU...(i can't seem to say anything else) I feel so nice. I am optimistic for 2009.

have a blast on new year and throughtout.

will have this up soon.

muthu said...

wow.....a lovely post and an awesome blog......

kudos....

i would love to have your comments on my short stories.....

do visit my blog and have a go.....

and wish you a happy new year....

Just call me 'A' said...

This is so so sweet Mithe. I don't know what to say. I'm overwhelm and delighted. To know that someone put in effort, time and thoughtfulness to this and be part of it, is so special.

thank YOU.
It's up on my blog :)

Mithe said...

'A'-your gesture is appreciated and thank you for passing this back:)You are being followed by this person now!

Sandhya-thats really really sweet! Thank you for following-I am following you too since ages but you haven't displayed the list of your followers:)(I feel you have really earned this award-cross my heart).Anyways, Seasons greetings and hugs to Saumya

Pisku-thanks for visiting.Do keep coming:) Seasons greetings!

Muthu-I will do that soon.Thanks for visiting.Do keep arriving:) Seasons greetings

Harshita said...

Laih! Main fir late ho gayi...

Uhuh!

Thanks a lot for the award... :) Abhi I am gonna flaunt it.

Have a beautiful new year.

Mithe said...

Thats really ok! As long as you accept it Harshita..:) Happy New year to You and your family too :)

Phoenix said...

your award will be up today :) f\sorry for being late :)

RiverSoul said...

Thanks a lot, Kiran!!
:)
I'm on a pc.
:(
Phone still not loading ur blog.
:(
Anyways,
Happy New Year!!
:)

Mithe said...

River Soul-Thank you so much for accepting the award! Happy New Year.....:)

Phoenix- Its really ok dear...you accepted it-thats more than enough

Think Tank said...

arey wah ..thanx dude ..at least somebody acknowledges my honesty