Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank You!

So finally! My hiatus from this blogworld is just about over and I promise to be regular from now on...
During my prolonged absence, I was really fortunate to have received awards from some of the most talented bloggers around -Phoenix, Usha and River Soul.
I just wanted to say-Thank You! Thanks for being the support system that spurs me on to write more! The awards have all gone up on my wall and will remain etched there for times to come.
As is the norm, I have to pass them on and here are the awardees from my side.Please accept my token of appreciation for your masterpieces.

*Curtain*

This award goes to Mampi(don't say of course!), Pinku, Phoenix,Roop, Usha, 'A',Harshita,Fiducia,Sandhya and Preeti



These two awards are dedicated to ALL my blogger friends- those who read and comment on this blog, encouraging me to go on-thank you for being such wonderful pals! I am honoured to be among so many talented bloggers!



This is especially for Crow, Aurora, Leo, Yamini,Preeti,Riversoul, Phoenix,Usha,Preeti and Fiducia


These are again for ALL my bloggerfriends out there. I think each of them is an awesome blogger in his/her own right penning down gems of creations on the crown of thisblogworld! I love your blogs and I pray that your illuminance never diminishes...


Anwesha, 'A', Mampi,Zirelda, Sandhya, Smriti,Phoenix,Pinku, How do we know, Ryn, Trailblazer, Arv, Yamini are the receipients of this award from my side. Congrats!


I would like to grant these to the best blogs on women I know- FEMME FATALE and UNCHAHI. Thank you gals for bringing US on the blog map! Gals Rock!


I pass this on to Phoenix,Mampi, Crystal, Sawan, Leo, Trailblazer, Smriti,Roop,Pink Orchid and Yamini.

*Curtain*
I just wanted to acknowledge through this post that I count myself lucky to have joined this blogworld and ofcourse Mampi has my gratitude for that-she was the one who initiated me here and deserves all the credit!Love you Mampi and thank you all for going through this long rambling so patiently!

25 comments:

yamini meduri said...

congratulations...!!!

Chriz said...

welkum back....and lots of awards raining down everywhere

yamini meduri said...

thank you Mithe.....!!!

i am honored....!!!!

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

congrats kiran. u deserve many more.

thnx a lot for d awards.i am touched.

glad to read that u r going to blog regularly from now on.

take care girl :)

ANWESA said...

congrats!!

Sandhya said...

Hey congratulations!! You truly deserve all these and many more awards.
And now I am humbled, thank you so much!

Usha Pisharody said...

:) That was lovely to read and share in, the joy of receiving and then sharing!

Congratulations! And thank you too!

Just call me 'A' said...

geeeeee i'm floored babes.....u've lifted my spirit. my next post will be for you only :D. Thank YOU and a HUGE congratulation for you. bursting balloons and throwing confetti on you :)

the pink orchid said...

congrats for the award girl! and thank you for the award..i am touched :)

Harshita said...

Thank God you are back :)

Missed you... Congrats for the awards :)

Arv said...

welcome back... Congrats mate on such lovely awards.

and thank you so much for passing them to me :)

I like them a lot :)

have a nice day, Cheers...

tinkerbell said...

congratulations.. :).. this is the first tym i chanced upon your blog, n the reason 4 so many awards is clear! way to go !!
love the song goodbye too..
cheers
isra

Aurora Sky said...

thank you, thank you, thank you :)

Mampi said...

Its Mampi, Mampi, Mampi all the way. Oye bass kar chotu, control kar yaar.
hehehe ,but i must say it did feel great to read my name mentioned so many times , with so many awards.
I am grateful and stand humbled and accept all these awards with a moist eye.
One of these days, I want u to come over to my place, count out all these awards and then put them up as a slide show. I guess I am really lucky to hav all these awards. I think I have the maximum awards in the blogworld now. Courtesy you.

RiverSoul said...

i could never thank you enough for all the love you have showered
:)
Thank you, Kiran
:)
Congrats on the awards, coz u deserve them all
:)
And you call me creative?
Those awards are awesome
:)

Mithe said...

To everyone-
Thank you Thank You Thank You! A million times over! I am glad to ahve received so many words of praise in one day! It makes my day:)
Mampi Ma'am -sure will come soon. have to meet the two cutie pies too and sir of course!:)

tinkerbell said...

first your amazing blog, then u visiting my blog, and then the extremely cute comment... am i lucky or what ! :) thanx hunnie...wishin us both a gr8 tym on each other's blogs
cheers

p.s. mithe, is that ur name?

zirelda said...

Congratulations and thank you. :)

I will post the award with a smile.

sawan said...

omg, i missed this post :( i am so sorry i did :(

thank you so very much for the award. i luvd it :P

SMRITI said...

I seem to have been on a bigger hiatus :( You've put up so many posts and I need to catch up the commenting now. :P


Thanks for all the awards...and congratulations to u and all the recepients :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award. This was very kind of you.

Sorry I din't see this any earlier. I've been busy.

Hope you have a lovely day.

Writing for Crows.

Femin Susan said...

How awesome! Thanks for sharing!
may god bless you !

Nancy J Locke said...

Super congrats, Mithe. You are very popular. :D

Cheers! JJ

Mithe said...

Thank You nature nut:)

Dr Roshan R said...

i thought i had a lot of awards.. man, you dwarfed me completely .. great site.. came across it while bloghoppin.. will be back