Friday, January 09, 2009

First completed tag

Hey people! Its my first officially completed tag (Phoenix-that wonder of wonders has tagged me!)Sorry 'A', still have to complete yours-will do it a soon as possible[its rather time consuming :-)]

1)What is your occupation? Student but I am blogging right now ,so 'blogger'
2)What colour are your socks now? White and black(in that order)
3)What are you listening to now? the constant tick-tock of the clock (its unusually loud) and wait...its 'Gur Naal Ishq Mitha' playing on TV and now..its' Ho gaya hai tujh ko to pyaar sajna' from DDLJ(ahem...its taking too long to finish this tag)
4)What was the last thing you ate? lunch comprising mixed vegetables
5)Can you drive a stick shift? whats that???
6)Last person you spoke to on phone? Papa
7)Do you like the person who sent you this? I hate to admit this but I..... ADORE HER! :-))(phoenix, you reading?)
8)How old are you today? 22 years, 3 months old
9)What is your favourite sport to watch on TV? Tennis, Cricket, Paragliding, other alternative sports-in short I watch all major sports (just like watching them, incase you are getting any ideas!)
10)What are your favourite drinks? Leamonade (a particular shop in PU market)
11)Have you ever dyed your hair ? oh yes, I have it dyed dark brown
12)Favourite food? Gajerela by dadimama, scrumplicious and delumptious!
13)Last movie watched? Ghajini starring Aamir Khan and Asin-just yesterday
14)Favourite day of the year? 25th December-its Christmas time!
15)How do you vent out your anger? I am really a short tempered person-I always show my anger by stomping away
16)Favourite toy as a child? The first Barbie I got from Papa-I remember I had chicken pox and it was my only companion
17)Favourite season? Spring-the greenary all around just motivates and fascinates me
18)Do you want your friends to email you? Oh yes! I love to be in contact with all my friends(Phoenix, where are you?)
19)When was the last time you cried? 1st January. I was watching BLACK, yet again
20)What is on the floor of your closet? empty boxes!
21)Who is the friend you have had the longest? Sonal and Richa Bhatia-we have known each other 19 years(right from LKG-A and Ma'am Ranjit Kaur times)
22)What did you do last night? Read a story in Reader's Digest Condensed Book edition-A gift of life by Henry Denker
23)What are you most afraid of? Of not being able to move a muscle due to some medical problem
24)Plain,cheese or spicy hamburge? Hamburger
25)Favourite dog breed ? Labrador
26)Favorite day of the week? Each and every day but I wait eagerly for Saturday
27)How many states have you lived in? Dozens!(Paris, London, New York, Graz, Nagasaki,Wellington....)
lolzz-they are all in dreams( please excuse a Geography student...) The correct answer is one!
28)Diamond or pearl? I am not a jewellery fanatic but if given a choice-then pearls because they come in different colours
29)What is your wish for this new year? I wish everyone gets what he /she desires
30)New year resolutions? No resolutions-I don't believe in keeping them-they are bound to get broken

Now I tag,
'A'
Mampi
Crow
Zirelda &
Preeti
Hope to see this tag on your blogs soon!

Addition: Mampi's busy schedule this new year is well worth a read....You can read it here (I am mentioned too-thanks Mampi!)

30 comments:

yamini meduri said...

Nice Answers Mithe....!!!

Harshita said...

Simple and Sweet Answers :)

Arv said...

neat tag... have a nice weekend... cheers...

Phoenix said...

yesh yesh im reading and i adore you too :D

mwuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leo said...

nice answers kiran! :)

ANWESA said...

nicely done.u say ur 22 but ur answers r lyk so child-like.i appreciate it.

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

cute execution of tag by a cute lil poet. :)

Mithe said...

@Yamini-thanks

@Harshita-Thank you

@Arv-Thanks & cheers to you too

@Leo-thanks

@Phoenix-hugs back...:))love ya

@Anwesa-you are astute! how did you know that?

@Preeti-Thank you-your comment on my poem is really touching-thanks for being so concerned!:)

Just call me 'A' said...

sob sob sob :( my tag not done...
kidding...it is a tedious one so take all your time ;) lol.

and i am going to do this soon cause it sounds interesting. So nice to know more about you. Now i feel more connected and that's a good thing :)

Mithe said...

lovely 'A'! That is the main motive of tags-do it soon!:)

the pink orchid said...

tag completed wonderfully..



:) thank you for blog rolling me.. :)

How do we know said...

nicely done tag!

Femin Susan said...

hey
very simple and organized answers.
good luck!

Femin Susan said...

Hi...
Nice answers.. neat tag

Chriz said...

was tagged with the same stuff .. taking it up next week.. raka girl/11!! mmm

Mithe said...

@ Pink Orchid-thanks. I was really influenced by your writing-I couldn't help but blogroll you:)

@How do we know-thank you g!

@Femin-thanks.keep visiting-your comments make my day:)

@Chriz-thank you. Welcome to my blogworld:)

zirelda said...

Very nice way to get to know you.

And a good time for me to come back to the internet. I'll be happy to do this tag.

thanks!

roop said...

kiran u reminded me how badly i want a pearl set! :( soon soon. enjoyed reading. i wish i could've met u.

sawan said...

u r a geo student?? i still remember a time long back wen i asked some one "is delhi or mumbai nearer to kerala" :P so is my hold in geo :P gud read :)

Rajesh said...

Nice tag...so u too a Barbie fan???? well..well..

And may I know why u wait 4 the Saturdays??? :) and yeah...even I weep when I watch BLACK..

Pinku said...

hey..

so you caught the tag virus too...congrats..

they kind of prey on you till you do them dont they???

Btw diamonds come in mutiple colours too go for them if you get a chance especially the pink ones they are completely droolworthy!!!

Pinku said...

hey next time I am in your town would love to catch up in person...and u are of course invited to drop in anytime you are in saddi dilli...

Mithe said...

@Zirelda- Thanks! Am glad you will do the tag...will definitely reply to it:)

@Roop-that was my wish too-anyways, there is always a next time! Thank you for stopping by...

@Rajesh-Don't tell me you like Barbie too? and yes, BLACK does tend to make me emotional

@Sawan- yes I am, true blue! geography is my life. It's ok, I have seen mamy people like that but they are usually good at other subjects and I know you will be too!

@Pinku- Thanks for following! I would love to meet you too. Heard a lot about you from one source of course!(lolzzz)Thanks for your comments on my posts, they actually made me realize the beauty of someone as caring and warm as yourself :)))

CяystąL said...

What is Gajerela?

And ooh yes..Phoenix is adorable! :D

Usha Pisharody said...

Do visit here to pick up a something I have for you :)

:)

Shall come back to read this later :)

Mithe said...

@Crystal-Gajrela is a sweetdish of Carrots...its really really tasty..Phoenix is a darling,yes!
Welcome to my blog-hope you visit again:)

@Usha-am really really touched! THANK YOU-am thrilled to have such a nice friend in you! watch out for my next post-I am too burdened with many awards to dish out! You will have a few more to put up on overdrive:)

Priyanka Agrawalla said...

Hey Kiran... nice work yaar..

*CяystaL said...

I will..infact I already visited it again! :)
Do come on mines soon too :)

Mampi said...

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......
tu menu tag keeta,,,,,,,,, zaaalim.
I am totally tied up with my boyfriend William Blake these days. Come to my class in PTA building and you will see me tagged, ragged, jagged.
But i will do it, only keep pestering me to do it.
Loved your answers to the tag.
Best was the states you hve lived in.

Mithe said...

@Priyanka- thanks g!

@Crystal-of course! I have you blogrolled and you too-please visit again

@Mampi-lolzz... Sorry for disturbing you in your trysts with your b/f. Please ask pardon on my behalf- I will be after you till you complete the tag, don't worry!