Thursday, March 05, 2009

Yamini, Anil and Ryn tag me

Hello Everyone! Sorry for my absence over such a prolonged period of time...
You would better get used to it because my exams are coming on soon and I won't be on the blogworld very frequently for these two months(lolzz). By the way, I have started a new blog on wordpress-Mampi's idea of course! She suggested that I start a new blog for my stories as I was not able to post the stories frequently-So, the new blog has its inception! You can read the story that I am currently writing here. Do comment and tell me your views because its you who make my day by your comments!

On to other things, Yamini, Anil and Ryn have tagged me and though it is a rather difficult tag, it is not time consuming. So I am doing it here. I will be breaking the rules though (sorry!)-anyone who likes the tag can take it up-I won't give any names because I am not sure how many of you have already answered that tag in my absence.
So, here goes...
THE 25 things tag-here are 25 random things about myself that came to my mind as I started finishing this tag...

1) I have a fetish for books and I never read a single type of book. I donot have this inclination that I have to complete one particular author's works.(If I can, well and good but it is not a necessity). In my library you will find books ranging from detective fiction to non-fiction.(Mom and I have around 250 books between us in our two libraries-you can guess I am absolutely bonkers over books).

2) I am in love and the love of my life is named GEOGRAPHY. It's my favourite subject and anything even remotely related with Geography arouses my interest in half-a-tick!

3)I cannot survive without internet . Without blogging I am nothing(and to think I didnot even know that this existed just a few months back!)

4)I am mad over nature and anything to do with it.

5)My biggest dream is travelling. I have not travelled much but I do have knowledge of many places of the world through books or internet. Most of the times, my internet activity is concentrated on places to see around the world and the various sites that enumerate the same.

6)I love colours and various hues (of nature particularly). Many times when it rains I keep on staring at the sky and the varied colour transformations it undergoes on the same as well as different days.

7)I am absolutely truthful. Sometimes, it goes to my detriment (and many a times I have been warned to keep my blabbing mouth shut too!) but I am truthful to the stark ,barbaric degree!

8)I have never seen snow or a desert, ridden a horse or a camel.

9)I am really nicknamed mithe.

10)I love music-again of all types.Soulful numbers, groovy , Indian, English are all on my list of favourites!

11)I eat only home cooked food and the only times I have eaten outside is when my family is present with me(please don't think me weird or something-there is a reason behind this that I am not disclosing here)

12)I am afraid of the dark(truely).

13)I know you don't 'rever' a person but I do-there are only two people on that position for me and will always be..Mama and Papa-R.S and K.S .

14)I am very adamant on some things and don't ever change my viewpoint regarding them, come what may.

15)I am a short tempered person but I never bear any malice towards anyone.(please give me suggestions to cure this short tempered thing-lolzzz)

16) I am still a child in many things.

17)My smile is inherited from Mama-so its something that I Thank God for...

18)I am a firm believer in God and destiny. 'Ultimately everything happens on the almighty's orders only-cliche but that's my belief.

19)My greatest fear is being unable to move a muscle and lying still due to some health problem.

20) I am a big time movie buff-I love watching both hollywood and hindi movies.

21)I love all kinds of sports. Most programmes I watch on TV pertain to sports.

22)I love gaining knowledge. If I don't understand anything, I don't hesitate to ask about it. Besides, I never lie and say 'I do know' when I don't.

23)Contrary to everyone's beliefs I adore hanging out with my friends. (I am sure that after reading everything till now, you would have thought the same..just joking)

24)My biggest problem is that I want to be 'unique' in each and everything...

25)I can never conceal my feelings..ever!(Its a big flaw that I have to counter)
Thank you Yamini for helping me know ME better. Usha's and A's tags have still have to be completed.Do tell me how you liked this tag.

15 comments:

Sandhya said...

Mithe, this was a nice tag, gave us a peep into your real life. Glad to know more about you. You are a darling person.

yamini meduri said...

Mithe...that was a nice read..!!!

u like geography??? i used to get fever whenever i had geography exam in ma school days.,..!!!

i am nature freak too.. i love nature...!!!

its nice to know abt u dear..!!!

all the best for the exams...!!!

The Rat... said...

he he he.. atlast u took this up too..

good work there Mithe... :-)

Arv said...

wow... yeah, it does tell a lot about you... so Mithe is ur real nick, I didnt know that :)

Geography is a kewl subject.... used to play a game with the atlas when I was a lil kid :)

nature is what keeps us alive... its hard not to be in love with it :)

Lots of likeness here...

have a nice time.. take care... cheers...

Mithe said...

@ Sandhya-Thank you dear.You are a darling too:)

@ Yamini-thank you g. I love d reading your tag too and yes, it is a common reaction to Geography!(lolzzz).Thank you for your best wishes

@Rat-thanks from the bottom of my heart..

@Arv-thank you

Ashutosh Didwania said...

Well...u said around 10 of the points listed on my tag were similar to ur interests..After reading your tag I can relate myself to far more more than just 10 of urs facts..

Mithe said...

@ Ashutosh-lolzz. Thank you for commenting:)

vanilla sky said...

That was a nice version :)
I too love travelling, any time. And life without internet seems impossible.

Just call me 'A' said...

hey..nice nice...so much more about you. you don't eat outside food means you don't eat in restuarants or you generally don't eat food cooked outside your house? i do find that strange but not uncommon :)

and I am glad you started a separate blog for your stories. i am more fond of your random writing :)

Mithe said...

lolzz-thanks 'A' but do read my story too-did you read the poem above? how was it?

Priyanka Agrawalla said...

Hey nice one Mithe...came to know atleast something about u...

I also like Geography! wow!! n i share the same feeling of travelling..

Best wishes for ur exams :) Rock on!

sawan said...

250 books?? woww!!
u know wut i am extremely good in geography too - wen i first came to Hyderabad, i din know if mumbai was farther from hyd or is Delhi farther :P
expressing urself is never a flaw swthrt :)

vAnDaNa sLaThIa said...

really
250 books
even i am bonkers abt books
bt 250 really means something
like this post
must say we hv many similarities!!

Mampi said...

Loved reading it.
I think I know a few of these things about you.

Zoltán said...

Hello! I swa, that you love Harry Potter books and movies. I really love them, too. I think you should see this:
http://harrypotterkonyv.hu/harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_adult_edition
This is my favourite:)