Friday, April 03, 2009

Cute blogger that I am..


Thanks Preeti for this wonderful award! It made me feel so special....
The rule states-I have to mention 7 cute things about myself to claim the award.So, here goes...
1. Preeti said so (Thank You very much gal!)
2.I have this annoying habit of going away from the blog world for a long time and then cutely materialising back (lolzz-sorry everyone)
3. I have cute friends like Preeti, Usha,Yamini, 'A', Phoenix, Rat,Leo, Chriz, Ashutosh, Pinku, Anil,RiverSoul, Aayu,Sandhya, Ryn,Harshita, Priyanka, Anwesha and countless others always there to encourage me (thanks from the bottom of my heart guys)
4. Mampi supports me through and through.....(naturally if someone cute supports me, I will turn cute too)
5.I love reading .However I am into music as well. Can't live without both of them! (strange combination-I know)
6. I love Tom and Jerry (even at this age and after having seen it countless times in my life already)
7. Daydreaming is my biggest vice. Most of the times I dream about places I long to travel- thats the cutest thing I know about me because I can sit alone for hours altogether and still not feel lonely...(no, i am not weird!-lolzz)
I pass this on to each and every person who reads this post and blog because they all are equally cute for me-they make my blog look the best :) Thank You once again!
PS: Sorry for my long absences friends. I have my exams and unfortunately they have been postponed due to elections. I will be infrequent on the blog world but I promise I will catch up with the blogs as soon as I can. Sandhya and Preeti-thanks for your concern. I am alright, just a little busy:)

22 comments:

The Rat... said...

he he hehe.. i didnt know having cute friends made me cute :-P

tx...

i am in TN, in btw

ANWESA said...

so u called me cute!thanx!!!actually many ppl do..books n music r my passions too n its not strange at all.:)best of luk 4 ur xams..

Arv said...

Cute award to a cute person... congrats mate...

have a nice day...

cheers...

yamini meduri said...

congratulations dear..!!!
u made the award more beautiful..!!
bw..wowo...Yamini's name here....i am delighted..!!!

my blog is waiting for u and ur nice words...come bak soon..the blogger world is missing u..!!!

sawan said...

aye hai.. look who is here :)
cutieeeee :D
i luvd #3 and #6 :P lol

examss?? ooo. go study!!! al the very best dear :)

Leo said...

i yam kyoot? :D

thankoo thankoo! :)

good luck for exams! n nice to know more cutee thinks abt u kiran! :)

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

ohhhh someone is shooooooo cute i dint know. :p

ur annoying habit of going away doesn't make u cute girl coz i miss u badly :x

all the points r so very cute and some points matches mine too like pnt 5.6.7 :)

i love ur bng so cute.

may u be blessed always.

n yep goodluck for ur xms. do very very very well. :)

Mithe said...

Rat- well, it does you know-their cuteness rubs off on you:)

Anwesa-that just proves I am right-you are cute!(lolzz)

Arv-thanks a lot Arv.Will visit your blog soon and I forgot to mention your name in cute persons.Kindly forgive a friend:)

Yamini-love ya girl- I am missing blog world too.Will arrive back with a bang-I promise:)

Sawan-thank you:)

Leo-Yes you are very very kyoot. I definitely will tell you more when time permits:)

Preeti-thats sweet girl! Very nice to know I am missed:) now that's what makes UUU cho kyut! I am missing you people too. Will come back soon:)

Think Tank said...

Yup certified cute ISO : 5001

Chronicwriter said...

can you vote?

got the voters id?

cute? glad that you ahve some cute friends...

www.chronicwriter.com

Ashutosh Didwania said...

Exams postponed due to elections??? Well, after the IPL and numerous other events, I suppose exams were the only ones left untouched owing to election hurdles...even that's out of the bag now...Anyway, here's wishing you goodluck!

P.S.: Thanks for mentioning my name in their :)

roop said...

congratulations, bachha. :)

Just call me 'A' said...

awww you're the cutest :) i've been missing a lot of the action on your blog..

Femin Susan said...

Congratulations for your award.....

Harshita said...

Missed you... Glad ur back and that too with this tag...

when someone says cute.. reminds me of small kids...hehe U r too cute...

Mampi said...

Oh yes, you are cute. Even without a certificate you are certified cute.
Good luck.
SEE YOU soon.

Mithe said...

@ Think Tank-Thanks. You are back! lovely...:)

@Chronicwriter: Sorry for not being there for your 300th post. Will read all your posts soon and thanks for your words and awareness both

@Ashutosh-thank you. When are you taking up the tag?

@roop:awwww, I love you for calling me bachcha! Thank you g:)

@A: really really sorry for missing your birthday. Thank you for those words..Feels nice to be missed:)

@Femin:Thank you from the heart

@ Harshita:Thank you gal! I am missing you people too

@ Mampi:Thank you! Thank you! Coming from you, it means a lot as always:)

tinkerbell said...

congra-cute-alations girl :).. gud lick with your exams..

How do we know said...

wow! COngratulations!!

Mithe said...

@ Tinkerbell-lolzz..you are back! thank you gal
:)

@ How do we know-thank you. You are definitely cute...(I saw your photo and Ishaan's too-Mampi of course)

Priyanka Agrawalla said...

Cute message :) n me cute..wow! thnk u :)
hope u vl b back soon n wish u gud luck for ur exams :)

Mithe said...

Thanks Priyanka:)